so here the next award I got nominated for (even though it appears to be 2):
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. (already did)
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules. Done!
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
1. THANK YOU teapotfox! I am really honored! 🙂
the blog is just a few months old but totally worth checking out;)
3. I thought 7 things that are unrelated to sewing and such would be the most interesting?
- I am a nomad and get bored easily
- I have pretty strong, nearly unbreakable finger and toe nails.
- I do not have a drivers license
- I have 2 tattoos (for now) and my ears are pierced 7 times (3 right, 4 left)
- I haven’t had my natural hair color for 13 years now.
- I am a chocoholic
- I do not own a TV, but more then 200 dvds
4. my nominees, based on the last 10 blogposts I liked:
- Arla Kean
- cushy life
- The Hilltop Homemaker
- mobync. blog
- solarpowered kate
- Art & Fuchsia Lipstick
- marla’s art page blog
6. I will notify my nominees within the next minutes. 😉
Congrats to all the nominees and thank you again teapotfox for nominating me! I have one more award to tell you about next week;)
keep sewing and smiling