even though I wore this pants before, I sadly forgot to take a picture, so I have to start this without showing you the finished project on me.
I used the pattern I made for the dungarees, without the flap
I wanted a zipper in front so I added some part at the centre front for the fly
and at the side seam I folded for the pockets
then I used an old back-pocket pattern
added some cm on the top and cut twice
for the front pockets I folded the fabric and placed the front part on it, so the bottom of the pocket is the fold, I only did it as wide as half the front part
then I used that pattern to cut another
folded both open and placed them on top each other
and then cut the part of I folded at the front part
now I cut the flowers, big ones in green
and small ones in orange, I used pictures of old advertisements as reference for these
I hope this was helpful for you, I will try and get a picture of me wearing the finished pants until next week, when I show you the next steps.
keep sewing and smiling