it really worked

Heyhey,

when I saw this post on spicetwist, I loved the idea but was also quite incredulous. So I went and bought a big bottle of glue and wrapped some shapes I liked in plastic wrap (instead of using a balloon like in the post).  I used some buttons sold for decorating, because that way I wouldn’t loose buttons, I could have used otherwise if it didn’t work. The drying of the glue took the longest and it really worked! It stays in form… I think I have to do some more of this…it is fun.

IMG_0339 IMG_0340 IMG_0342

keep crafting and smiling

your TailorFairy

Advertisements

2 comments

I love to read your comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s