what is the name for pockets like that?

I do not know what pockets like that are called in english. I will do a tutorial on saturday, so thank you for helping me naming them right;)

DSCF5647 DSCF5648 DSCF5649


Stitch Craft Create


I love to read your comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.