I know this is way overdue, but I finally wanted to show you what I did different with the green blouse compared to this.
I felt the collar at the flower blouse might have been a little to pointy, so I drew another line to make it a little shorter
then I cut collar, collar stand, shoulder part and cuffs of the lighter green, and all other parts of the darker green
and since I wanted I covered sleeve slit, I also cut that part in light green
I turned the cuffs around, so it would be tighter around the wrists and more loose around the hand, because of that I had to ruffle the sleeve a little more
for the buttons I first marked where the middle of my bust is when I am wearing the blouse
then from there I marked the other button holes
on the cuffs I only did 1 button on each
this time I made the buttonholes parallel to the centre front
thats what my blouse looked like finished.
I hope this was helpful for you!
keep sewing and smiling