here are the first swatches of my fabric dyeing adventures, the light brown ones turned out like that at the first try. The dark red ones took a little more work and lots of time in the washing machine. I dyed the fabric with a color called dark brown, but when it dried I saw that it wasn’t a dark brown, but more of a green-grey. Well I did not like the color at all, so the fabrics went back into the washing machine and I dyed them again with red. I thought the green with the red would turn into a nice reddish brown, well it got more dark wine red, but it is a nice color, so I settled with this one. I have some more fabrics that turned out fine, with the first try, and some that need some more work, I will keep you updated.
keep sewing and smiling