Here is the next part of me unpacking after my bicycle tour! This time I show you what I had in my handlebar bag and in my fanny pack. With my personal opinions about the gear, what I will take again and what I might change next time. By the way, I bought all my gear for the price anyone would have paid, and I do not get paid to say anything of the following.
As with the other posts, you can watch me unpack and talk about the things in the video:
So what did I have in my handlebar bag?
- map by Bikeline
- Edixxa camera
- Lomography Diana baby camera
- sunglasses and case by DUCO
- extra screw for my camera mount
- some velcro strip I do not know the purpose of
- another map, given to me at the last campground
- Powerbank with connection-cable to my dynamo hub
- Camera batteries with charger
- micro SD to SD-adapter
And what did I have in my fanny pack?
- face mask
- manual for my light/dynamo hub
- silicone earplugs by Ohropax
- drinking powder by Bolero
- Traumeel, for my thumbs
- salt+pepper mill for the boiled eggs I ate as snacks and cooking
- magnesium for my muscles
- disinfecting wet wipes… duh. I actually also carried them on tours before the pandemic. You never know what the next bathroom will look like… 😉 and when it was cleaned the last time.
- wallet (self-sewn)
- cellphone holder/tripod
- tissues (toilet paper)
- lip balm
Do you have any questions about the things I carried around? Do you have any questions about my tour in general? Do not hesitate to ask!
This concludes the unpacking for the bicycle tour. I hope you liked this series and could get some useful information out of my experiences.
keep exploring and smiling