I finally finished my second bathing suit, which has some small adjustments compared to the first:
One change is pretty easy to see on the back. I made it lower, this way, it feels more secure around the chest. The second change is not as easy to discover, its a little wider around the hips, and therefor the holes for the legs are too. The first bathing suit was a little tight around the thighs… and since I was careful to sew Framilastic into every seam to keep it from stretching, it does not stretch out ;). The second version is still tight enough to feel safe, but not as tight as it would feel uncomfortable.
Luckily I still had enough fabric for the second version. I designed both prints and had them printed on sports lycra, which is also chlorine-resistant, by Spoonflower. If you do like them, you can order them for a bathing suit or another sewing/crafts-project on your favorite fabric or wallpaper here.
If you haven’t yet, please take part in my polls about future adventure posts! It would mean a lot to me! And thank you so much if you already have!
keep sewing and smiling
[…] even used this pattern partly for my bathing suit and of course lots of other […]
[…] I added some new print designs fitting with the colors I used in my bathing suits: […]