the dress got the most votes of burda 2/15, so I started with the pattern:
I only had to copy the pattern-pieces for the bodice and sleeves, since the skirt is just rectangles. I added 1cm seam allowance all around each piece.
the sleeves need a facing, so I copied the marked part onto another paper
I can never remember on which side of a hidden button-facing (not sure about that word in english, hoping its understandable) does not need a seam allowance. So I just add it all around
and then I fold it the way its supposed to be
and there inside is a seam allowance I do not need
so I cut it off
and now everything fits fine
then I do the same with the button facing on the other side
at the dress later it will look like this.
I hope this was helpful for you! Let me know if you have any questions!
keep sewing and smiling