The things I carried around in the panniers are the following:
- extra tubes (just in case)
- films and lenses
- all packed up in dry bags or ziplock-bags
Last week I told you about the kitchen/food I took on my trip and today I want to move on to the toiletries. Even though the word toiletries might not cover all the things I want to show you today, but they fit best into this category.
So let me tell you a little bit more about what I would take again:
- anti-wasp-spray, I am allergic, and it’s just best if they do not even come close…
- disinfect-spray, in case my next fall would result in a wound
- same as the vulnerary gel
- earplugs against the wind that do not minder my hearing
- sunscreen (my second one, I am meticulous that way, this one is for cloudy days)
- Handwarmers, you never know when you might need a pocket size heater
- Rescue blanket, duh.
- matches, I guess that also explains itself
- Brush, yeah, I actually never brushed my hair on the trip, but do you know why? I really forgot I had one packed, and under the helmet, no one would notice 😉
- Body cleaning tissues and deodorant also go without explanation I guess, same as the following:
- muscle relaxing gel
- toothbrush and toothpaste
At least I hope that I do not have to pack the splint and the lotion for my thumb again. 😉
Do you have any questions about this so far? About my gear or tour in general?
Next week I will tell you about the technology I had packed in my panniers.
keep exploring and smiling