This is a post series about me preparing for a bicycle tour. If you want to read from the beginning and didn’t already do so, you can find the posts here: the idea, the planned tour, some of my gear, my packing list, Buttons seat+more gear, planned blog posts while on tour, new fabrics and gear, tent, tenosynovitis, new saddle and grips, bag, pannier, grip covers and new seat for Button, new plan, Buttons seat and fanny pack
Only 1 day left to prepare, or 2 more nights of sleep…
I checked the weather forecast for the next week starting on Wednesday:
- Wednesday 21°/14° Celsius possible Thunderstorms 50% probability of rain
- Thursday 21°/14° Celsius sunny 30% probability of rain
- Friday 23°/14° Celsius sunny 10% probability of rain
- Saturday 23°/14° Celsius possible Thunderstorms 50% probability of rain
- Monday 21°/13° Celsius sunny 10% probability of rain
- Tuesday 21°/13° Celsius sunny 0% probability of rain
- Wednesday 21°/12° Celsius sunny 0% probability of rain
So that looks ok for the tour I think. 2 thunderstorms to survive though, that might be scary in a tent. 😉
I did not get done as much as I would have liked today, so tomorrow is gonna be busy. I guess I underestimated how exhausted I was because I kept falling asleep. Luckily it was a public holiday today, so I could give in and just sleep.
Tomorrow I will see if everything really fits in the bags/panniers as planned… wish me luck.
keep exploring and smiling