I am going to start a new post-series: I have some vacation-days in May, and I am planning to spend them bicycle-riding through Denmark. Before I finally can leave with Leif and Button there are quite a few things to prepare. So starting now I will post every Sunday about newly bought and made supplies and gear, my thoughts, hopes, and fears for this bicycle tour:
- Button needs a better seat for example, he is kind of disappearing in the basket:
- I need a fanny pack to carry some things always close to myself. I am thinking about maybe weaving my own ribbons for this. 🙂
- I plan on camping, so I need a tent and some other things. (but trying to get it all together, with a very low budget, so there is a challenge)
- Packing lists and weather forecast…
- a lot of things I am not thinking about yet
I am looking forward to sharing the process (and hopefully the tour), and hope this will be interesting for you, too.
keep exploring and smiling